Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A farewell to Steve Irwin

I would like to say goodbye to Steve Irwin, the Australian Crocodile Hunter. News of his death shocked all of us. Many times I enjoyed watching him on Animal Planet. Sometimes I have to watch with both eyes closed, because of his daredevil action like "hugging" crocodiles. We all love him. He's a truly Australian ambassador to the world.

Steve Irwin, thank you for making the world a better place. Your contribution is your ticket to heaven. May you rest in peace.

2 comments:

jaya said...

Saya kalau melihat acaranya dia, sangat kagum sama totalitasnya bekerja dan berhubungan dengan dunia binatang.

Selamat jalan Steve...

wening said...

it's hard to believe he has left us so early.. for me, he's a HERO in his world
I heard the news from my father who is a BIG FAN of him.. my father watches the show almost everynight!

at least Steve died when he did what he loves. the way he belongs