Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am back (after almost one month without internet access)

After almost one month away without internet access, now I am back.

For almost one month I went to Mecca for my hajj (pilgrimage). It was a deep religious experience for me. There was internet access in various places. I just decided not to access it so that I can focus on my hajj. In fact, I don't want to think about other things (work-related stuff). Just hajj.

I turned out I am fine without internet access for a month. I consider myself an internet addict, btw. :)

2 comments:

Brett said...

That is so cool. Welcome back! Perhaps you can share what it was like? The "Big Picture" had (um) pictures taken on Idul Adha, and it looked amazing.

budi said...

Actually I've writtent some posts (and am still writing some more) about my pilgrimage. It's in

http://rahard.wordpress.com