Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Visit From MyCERT

I wanted to write this earlier in this blog, but did it in my other blog. Anyway, friends from MyCERT (Malaysia Computer Emergency Response Team - now known as CyberSecurity Malaysia) visited us in Bandung. Whoa! This is a surprise to me.

I knew that they had a presentation in Jakarta, but I didn't expect them to come here. I wanted to meet them, but I had to give presentations (in three days, straight). After my presentation, I took a travel car back to Bandung. Arrived in Bandung, I took a taxi cab heading home.

In front of the gate, a car pulled over. A bunch of guys came out from the car. There they are ... Time to take a picture first :) So here it is, a picture of Malaysian and Indonesian techies (white-hat hackers?)




Thanks guys for visiting us. Next time I'll visit Kuala Lumpur, I'll give you a call. In the mean time, let's do a follow up with collaboration between us.

5 comments:

fitri said...

pak budi, di salah satu postingan bapak, bapak sempat menulis tentang favorit play list. kebetulan saya juga suka salah satu lagu disitu. boleh minta mp3nya jay graydon yang roxanne nggak pak? bisa kirim via japri kalau bapak berkenan.

salam,
fitri

budi said...

lah kok komentarnya gak ada hubungan dengan isi tulisannya. japrinya via apa/mana (alamat email?)

fitri said...

sori pak telat balesnya. saya sudah dapat lagunya dari tempat lain. terimakasih ya.

walanx said...

Waow what nice day Sir, you had visited by MyCERT in your house. I think it's very good, coz it can make bilateral relationship betwen Indonesia and Malaysia in Information Technology. CERT, I don't know more actualy, but I suprised to hear that they (MyCERT) visited you in your house. Good pak budi.

Salam WhiteHat,

walang.

walanx said...

Waow what nice day Sir, you had visited by MyCERT in your house. I think it's very good, coz it can make bilateral relationship betwen Indonesia and Malaysia in Information Technology. CERT, I don't know more actualy, but I suprised to hear that they (MyCERT) visited you in your house. Good pak budi.

Salam for WhiteHat
(But I'm not white hat yet)

walang.