Sunday, January 08, 2006

Eddie Izzard is funny!

Earlier, I posted a blurb that I want to do a stand up comedy. Ronny was kind enough to point out that there is this "Eddie Izzard" guy (or gay for that matter, ha ha ha - sorry if this is a bad joke) that I should check out.

Sure enough, he is hilarious! Funny as hell! I listened to "Dressed to kill" (with my headphone on) and was laughing by myself. I hope nobody was looking at me. Otherwise they'll think I am crazy.

I want to get more of his stuff. Maybe some good soul is kind enough to send me some of his stuff? ha ha ha. Fat chance!

2 comments:

ronny said...

Orang yg belom tau stand up comedy biasanya jadi suka kalo udah liat Eddie Izzard, apalagi kalo dikasih nonton "Dress to Kill" duluan.

Lainnya yg bagus: Glorious dan Definite Article. Pasti ada di torrentspy gitu2 pak.

Wahyu said...

Saya jarang sih denger stand up comedy, tapi saya punya satu MP3 album lengkap miliknya eddie murphy :D