Sunday, February 12, 2006

Canadianized, eh?


Living in Canada ("winterpeg" to be exact) for more than 10 years definitely Canadianized me. Here - living in Indonesia right now - I am still interested to see (read, hear) anything related to Canada.

Here's an interesting Photoshop competition about Canada. You'll find funny images about Canada. Canadians have a funny way to express themselves, eh? (Originally, I wanted to put the "eh?" in my picture. The eh-version is available here.) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ronny said...

"I'm from Canada, and they think I'm slow, eh?" -- The Simpsons

I lived in Winnipeg, it's cold up there, better have a slurpee, eh?

O Canada, our home and native land...

Oh, how I miss Rickards Red, the best dark ale ever...

Antony Pranata said...

I am Indonesian living in Canada now (not in Winipeg though).

I live in Vancouver area; many people say it is one of the best place to live. It's true in many cases, but for some reasons I don't feel "at home" here.

May be just like you who love Bandung so much. Indonesian say "Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan baru di negeri sendiri, lebih baik negeri sendiri".

pingus said...

aduhhhhh....pasti seneng pa budi bangun tidurnya di canada :D kalo aty tiba-tiba bangun tidur udh di canada seneng banget.. :D tapi entah kapan bangun tidur di canada?.. :(