Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Number conversions: Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal

I am teaching an IT course for non-IT students. It's a challenge, especially for me the teacher!

Now, I am trying to teach number conversions. I have to teach them how to convert decimal numbers to binary (octal and hexadecimal) and vice versa. I know the theory, but I need a better explanation. Remember that this class is a non-IT class.

I am looking for an animation or some sort to make the explanation simpler (better).

Any pointers?

3 comments:

embohpokoke said...

Hmm.. I'm not an IT-man.. But i'm interested in what u're doing.saya pernah menjadi trainer.jd tahu bagaimana membuat orang yg tdk paham menjdi paham dgn bhasa mereka tentunya.. Well, good luck!

Anonymous said...

i always said computers are built on top of Alien technology where they only have 2 finger therefore it is a binary.

sahrudin said...

Berikan yg terbaik buat mereka...
saya yakin akan skill anda