Sunday, December 26, 2010

Internetworking Indonesia Journal (IIJ) Vol.2/No.2 has been published

This is to let you know that Vol.2/No.2 (2010) of the Internetworking Indonesia Journal (IIJ) has been published.

You can see the papers at the following site:

http://www.internetworkingindonesia.org/iij-current-issue.html

We would like to thank you again for your papers and for your support of the IIJ. We hope the IIJ can one day become Indonesia’s national journal for the field of ICT and Internet development.

We look forward to receiving your future papers. On behalf of the IIJ, we wish you Happy Holidays and best wishes for New Year.

Regards.

Thomas Hardjono (MIT)
Budi Rahardjo (ITB)
Kuncoro Wastuwibowo (PT Telkom)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello my name is Sarah, I am planning to visit Surabaya in one years time for my 18th ulang tahun. I have many questions that have gone unanswered so far and I would like to ask you a few things. If you are willing to help me get a pemahaman yang lebih baik about Indonesia my email is sarahdwiggins@yahoo.com Thank you for you time and consideration.