Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Downgrading PageRank

Andika pointed to me that it seems there's a change in PageRank algorithm (or something). Our blogs have been degraded. Andika's went from 5 to 1, while mine went from 5 to 3. Anybody knew about this?

I am just curious. That's all. I won't do anything about it. Hey, I am writing this blog not to get ranks, but to contribute (something) to the readers. I know I have been busy writing my opinion (more like rants - ha ha ha) elsewhere.

Anyway ...

[update: for some reasons, mine went back to 5. will look into andika's.]

7 comments:

andika said...

Mine's also back to 5. Might be a glitch in page rank checker? That service I use is not Google's official one.

jalansutera said...

aku nggak secara teratur mengecek PR blogku. tapi keliatannya gak ada perubahan deh. selalu lima. dari dulu lima. hari ini juga lima. emang ada yang turun drastis, ya?

Pitra said...

Mine's also went from 5 to 3. Sometimes it doesn't display at all (N/A).

balidreamhome said...

well it suffer me too as my PR free fall from PR 4 to 0, I do not know what can be wrong with it and sp far my PR hasn't change or back to where it use to be... somehow I think this is just another unexpected new years present...aside from flood all over Indonesia..cheers bro!!

kathy green said...

Maybe Google has iPhone envy.

budi said...

Kathy ... you're so ... iPhone! ha ha ha.

I love whatever Steve Jobs touched! He's one of my heroes. I have a Mac (iBook, mac mini), iPod, ... and in the future iTouch. Not so sure about iPhone though. :p

han said...

great salute